You are using an older unsupported web browser. If you run into problems registering through this application, please update your browser to a more recent and secure version before submitting a support request. Latest Internet Explorer »
, Chrome »
, Firefox »
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any prior experience to join the club?
- No! But we recommend you attend a Learn to Curl Level 1 class before utilizing open ice or playing in a league.
What equipment do I need to start curling?
- A clean set of warm shoes separate from those you wear to get to the club.
- Layers of warm clothing. It is cold in the arena and on the ice, but you may need to remove a layer or two once you get moving.
- The club provides the rest! (Sliders, rubber bands for extra grip, brooms, stabilizers, and assistive delivery devices)
Can I curl even if I can't squat down to slide the stone like I see on TV?
- Yes! We provide assistive delivery devices that allow for sliding the stone while standing or in a wheelchair.
When does the curling season start and end?
- The curling season typically starts in late September and ends in late March. This may vary based on ice availability at the host venue.
How do I stay updated on club news and announcements?
- Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for the latest public news!
- Club members can keep up to date on club happenings in our private club Slack.